Saturday, 24 September 2011

UBS: Uber-Grubel's Been Sacked

Oswald Grübel has resigned, saying, "I feel that I have to take responsibility for what has happened."

Remember, just a couple of days ago, he said, "If you ask me if I feel responsible, then I say no."

Interesting change of heart...

Lord Sugar "OK, team ThievingBankers, who was team leader?"
Team TB "It was Oswald, Lord Sugar"
Oswald "Not it wasn't! I didn't do it! It was Kweku"
Lord Sugar "Was it you or wasn't it?"
Oswald "I feel that I have to take responsibility for what has happened"
Lord Sugar "Well, Oswald, the task this week was to invest some of my money on the stock market, and I've got to say that your performance was not good. I'm not bloody impressed."
Nick Team Thieving Bankers results are: A loss of $2.3 billion
Lord Sugar Bloody Hell. And I thought Stuart Baggs was bad. As team leader, who would you say is responsible for the failure of this task?
Oswald "If you ask me if I feel responsible, then I say no"
Lord Sugar Oswald... You're fired.

No comments:

Post a Comment