Thursday, 10 July 2014

Duncan Bannatyne's Best Moments on Dragon's Den

To celebrate Duncan Bannatyne's decision to leave Dragon's Den, we've compiled a montage of his 'best bits'...

"I wouldn't buy it, and if I wouldn't buy it because I'm a tight-arsed, more-money-than-sense, ice-cream-van-owning thief of people's hopes and dreams then no-one else in the world would buy it either. I'm oot."

"I don't like it, and if I don't like it then no-one in the world likes it. I'm oot."

"I don't understand it, and if I don't understand it, it can't be because I'm thick, therefore it's a rubbish idea and I'm oot"

"I've sat and listened to these idiots talking a load of nonsense for the last few minutes, so let me tell you where I am. I'm oot."

"There is no reason anyone would want a computer in their home. I'm oot."

"This 'telephone' has too many shortcomings to be seriously considered as a means of communication. The device is inherently of no value to us. I'm oot."

"While theoretically and technically television may be feasible, commercially and financially it is an impossibility. I'm oot."

"Who the hell wants to hear actors talk? I'm oot. I'm oot."

"Drill for oil? You mean drill into the ground to try and find oil? You're crazy. I'm oot."

"Airplanes are interesting toys but of no military value. I'm oot."
 
"Louis Pasteur's theory of germs is ridiculous fiction. I'm oot."



No comments:

Post a Comment